Friday, April 12, 2019

Hello again everyone!!
I am here today with a Card I created using
Oddball Art's Super Cute Winking Unicorn 
and
Hair Stylist digital stamps.

Don't forget!!!!
Sign up now and receive this Hair Stylist Digital Stamp for FREE 
If you sign up for a subscription you get full access
to all past free digital stamps and you also get an exclusive stamp only for subscribers.
Not to mention you also can Buy 2 stamps and get one free
using my special code PAU1
Just click on the link below, you won't regret it!! 


So first I cut out 4 x 6 Piece of yellow card stock,
a 1" green dotted strip of paper and a 4.5" x 2" triangle
and assembled the card like above.

 I cut out the small square speech  bubble from this 
Spellbinder set of Die cuts

I placed my pre-colored digital stamps onto 
my card
(colors listed below) 

Then I used double side foam piece 
on the backs of my stamped/colored images
and stuck them to my card.

I used a 6.5 x 5" card base and popped the card onto it
and stamped the speech bubble with LOVE and HOPE
This way the card could be used for any occasion .


Copics used
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: BV17, FV2, BV13
Eyes: BG49, BG45
Top: RV09, RV17, FRV1
Pants: Y19, Y17, FY1, Y04
Unicorn: BG 49, BG45, Y04 (hair) N1, N3, N4 (body)
R20 (ears and cheek)
FRV1 for the Heart  


Hope you like my card :)
Have a wonderful and crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment