Friday, April 5, 2019

Framed Oddball Art 8 x 8 Picture


You have to try out Oddball Art
use code PAU1
for a buy 2 get one free


 These were very fun projects to make!
I started with the 8 x 8 Picture

I colored up her skin with the usual E000, E04, E11, E21, E00
Then
I used my favorite color combination to color up her Tutu
RV66, RV55 and RV52 
 Then I colored the cute little bat with
C7, C5, C4 and C2

 I used all the same colors in her bat head piece 
that I used for the little bat above

 For the Bat Boy's hair (and her eyes) I used 
BG57, BG49 and BG 45
I used the same C's for his cape and I used YR18, YR23 and E13 for his top
For his Pants I used B99, B66 and BV17 because I wanted a bit of 
Purple to show through 

 Then I drew in a background free hand
Sidewalk, fence and a tree.
I used E79, E39 and E17 for the tree
G99, G94 and G46 for the grass
For the Fence I used C2, then E34 and E31
For the sky I started with B000, B01, then I added some B04
I may go back in to darken up the sky a bit but I'm really not sure yet
The sidewalk was C00, C1 and C3
Finally I just popped it into an 8 x 8 frame
and added a Bat with a bat boy head onto the outside of he frame.

My Next Post will be the Bookmark



2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! Love how you incorporated the little bat on the outside of the frame, I feel the urge to right a story about these characters now so we can make this the cover lol

    ReplyDelete