Friday, April 5, 2019

Oddball Art Bookmark

I'm back to showcase my Oddball Art Bookmark

I started by Coloring up her skin
with the Copic E000, E04, E11, E21 and E00
Then her Tutu with BV08, BV13 and BV04

Then her Mask I colored using Copic C7, C5, C4 annd C3

The same Copic Colors were used on her shoes and the Bat 
Next I moved onto my Tag, where I used Alcohol Inks
The colors I used were all Tim Holtz Adirondack
Purple Twilight
Sunshine Yellow
Wild Plum
Sailboat Blue
I did this to both side of the tag I used

I didn't care for all the white spots so I used my
Peacock Feather Distress Ink
and
I blended it on top of all the colors


On one side, I put the Bat Girl, the "Lets Get Batty" sign
which also came from Oddball Art and the tiny little bat I had from another
project I did using another Oddball Art 

On the Other side I used a bat stamp I had lying around
and a stamp that says
 "Sometime you need to Flip Out and go Bat Shit Crazy just to make a point"
by Creative Vision Stamps

You really need to try out Oddball Art Digital Stamps
They are Just Awesome!!!
I hope you enjoyed all of my tutorials Today






2 comments: