Friday, April 5, 2019

Welcome to another tutorial with Oddball Art


You have to try out Oddball Art
Here is a discount code for a buy 2 get one free
the code is PAU1
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :)



OMG I love this Digi stamp set!!  This is the Bat Girl set from Oddball Art

I pulled out my Copic Markers and went to Town



I started her Skin Tone with E000 E04


Then I finished up the skin tone with
E11, E21, E00


Then I gave her some rosy pink cheeks 
using R20 

 From there I colored up her tutu and socks 
with 
RV66, RV55, RV52


The bat and her head piece were colored with
C7, C5, C3,  


 And I added a little R20 to the bat's ears
and her eyes were done with BG49, BG57, BG45


I took a piece white card stock to make the card base
and I had a Window Die (sorry I can't remember from who)
I cut out the window on the left side of the front card stock which was 4.5 x 6.5

Almost forgot I used Foam tape to pop up the window and Bat Boy

Sorry I didn't take pictures of me coloring Bat Boy from Oddball Art
I used BV8, BV13, BV4
As you can see I attached the Bat Boy to the opposite side of the window and then 
attached the window to the inside
But when I closed the card, you could see white :(
So, I took E09 and outlined the window :) 

 Then I took a page out of my Ms. Sparkle & Co. Paperie paper
I cut the window out of the paper and taped the paper around the window
But I didn't like the plain white in the window
So, I took the white squares that were cut out of the window and colored them with
the Distress Ink 
Mustard Seed

Then I added some more of the wood-grain paper to the right
and 
I liked it so much I cut the front of the card off because I wanted this to be the front 
of the card.


 I used one of my dies to cut out the sign that came with Bat Girl
and Distress it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink


Meanwhile, Back to Bat Girl and her little Bats
I used my Scan N Cut to cut out the pieces 

I attached the little Bats onto the front of the card


Then I took a piece of card stock and used the
Mustard Seed Distress Ink 
and colored it up


Then I used more Foam Tape to prop up Bat Girl


And last but not least I popped Bat Girl onto the right side of the inside
and added another Bat that came with Bat Boy
You may not be able to see it
But I used Wink of Stella on the tulle on her dress


Here is the finished Card front
I Hope you like it :)

2 comments: